Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
sorry all
i woz not pedalling when i launched and i needed a p
i must of kicked the pedal getting of and the countdown started
i jumped on forgot the p and pedalled and the countdown resumed
@Randyberlin joined twice a shot straight off
@Brusgaard joined after @Randyberlin and did the same and left
i did not think @Soarerv8 was going to join a he was warming up with me so as soon as i saw @brusguaard join again i stopped pedalling and started
unfortunately he was spectating and then I saw @Soarerv8 join
we should try that as an experiment to see if it was my folly that messed things up
The strange part was when I clicked in it acted as if the race were under way already. It asked if I wanted to start at the beginning or join the slowest rider so I said no and started at the beginning. I was behind you then the next time I looked you were behind me.

Last edited:
I've got one for you depending on your political persuasion...
I'm off for a Donald trump - meaning I'm off for a dump... dump meaning sh1t...
I thought it was hilarious that Trump is slang for fart. Add said his son's couldn't stop laughing when he told them you could buy a cologne called Trump. It now really makes sense because it captures the essence of his presidency. Very loud and stinks but really nothing there.

Daddy Pig

Veteran
I thought it was hilarious that Trump is slang for fart. Add said his son's couldn't stop laughing when he told them you could buy a cologne called Trump. It now really makes sense because it captures the essence of his presidency. Very loud and stinks but really nothing there.
Unless you've had a Mexican... then it's a very hot topic...

AAAC 76C

Large Member
So would HID blood pressure...

She's getting used to it on account of my age.
Sometimes it can't be helped.
At the end of the day it's a very natural thing to do.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Bish bash bosh:

upload_2017-10-28_20-24-54.png

upload_2017-10-28_20-25-37.png

Top Bottom