Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
IMG_20171028_124903.jpg I'm supposed to be doing trim on my stairs and again checking the cyclkechat for entertainment is cutting into my productivity

Edit: kind of cycle related because I'm using a specialized bike box for my template

Last edited:

AAAC 76C

Large Member
View attachment 380668 I'm supposed to be doing trim on my stairs and again checking the cyclkechat for entertainment is cutting into my productivity

Edit: kind of cycle related because I'm using a specialized bike box for my template

I thought you had been using old Specialized cartons to make your stairs & trim when I first looked and I though that was some very cool re-'cycling'.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
I tried to release rides earlier but not convinced bkool is playing ball. I saw @AAAC 76C ride too and tried to release that too.not sure if bill will have any more luck.

Daddy Pig

Veteran
I tried to release rides earlier but not convinced bkool is playing ball. I saw @AAAC 76C ride too and tried to release that too.not sure if bill will have any more luck.
I think it was the date stamp not letting it go through...

AAAC 76C

Large Member
I think it was the date stamp not letting it go through...

Never mind, even with a 02:30 improvement I would still be 30 secs behind @bridgy so it's karma really.
Odd how the leader board turned out with all that promise of a reversed order.
Despite the comparative short climbs and flats they more than made up for 'gravity' as a result of the velocity squared rule.

Top Bottom