Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
I thought that was @Jim Brown in the photograph :biggrin:

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Well there's my snail like ghost for you all to slaughter :huh:. The middle climb is like the energiser bunny, it keeps going and going :B). I must admit, I sort of enjoyed it :blink:. Also new 20 minute power increase for me 196w. Nearly back to where I was in Sept :unsure:.

Now for food and watch y'all suffer like :mrpig::mrpig::mrpig::mrpig::mrpig::mrpig::mrpig:

:laugh::ohmy::laugh::laugh::laugh:

RickB

professional procrastinator
Just saw that @RickB is on the Winter Cup and has sent @keithaitch a bingly bong email of shame and with a w/kg of 4 ....... @RickB you should be on the Nation Cups trials and challenging for a place in the team :thumbsup:
Thanks for the vote if confidence Whorty but the way my Bkool is behaving I don't think it would be fair!! :blush:
I had previously managed an average of around 285 watts since my return. I still seem to absolutely fly on flats but get hit hard on medium gradients.:wacko: Seems to flatter me when it gets real steep though.^_^

Still concentrating on trail running along with cycling at the minute so won't be doing that many sessions for a while.

Last edited:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
looking at the starting line, i feel i'll be last tonight :surrender:

peterob

Veteran
Blimey - that is looking a tough ride tonight!

I had wanted to ride but have changed my broadband today and it's up and down. Have been dipping in as a spectator to see a strong ride by AAAC to split the Spaniards and a humdinger of a battle further down the field (Keith/Per) with Bill looking to attach himself onto the duo.

Looking at that I think I'm glad I couldn't ride it! :whistle:

keithaitch

Veteran
Blimey - that is looking a tough ride tonight!

I had wanted to ride but have changed my broadband today and it's up and down. Have been dipping in as a spectator to see a strong ride by AAAC to split the Spaniards and a humdinger of a battle further down the field (Keith/Per) with Bill looking to attach himself onto the duo.

Looking at that I think I'm glad I couldn't ride it! :whistle:
Thx for the encouragement Peter but i couldn't hold him on the last climb and just had to ride tempo to try to not let Bill get too much time back on me, I felt i was going to cramp at any time: note to self, drink lots of water on Thursdays!

Top Bottom