Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
For once I had a ride without technical mishap! :laugh:

Other than a typhoon in your sails.
I was struggling to keep your wheel.
I had to attack you at the top of one climb so I could take a drink while you caught up.
I made one brave attempt to break you with 2km to go and you just walked all over me.

peterob

Veteran
Other than a typhoon in your sails.
I was struggling to keep your wheel.
I had to attack you at the top of one climb so I could take a drink while you caught up.
I made one brave attempt to break you with 2km to go and you just walked all over me.

Yeah - I felt good again today and was able to keep it going to the end (unlike Tuesday). I was on the limit.

Not sure whether I'm in a purple patch of BKool fairy dust or not. Long may it continue though ^_^

Del C

Veteran
You stayed ahead of me by a minute then steadily gained over the second half of the course. I'm on a mini mac and didn't have any problems once I found the race by using the Name of the course. It may have crashed but you had a very strong race.
Thanks mate!

Rode it last night on the Ridley as the Guru had a puncture. Swapped the Guru back tonight and rode 2 minutes 30 faster.

Felt a bit more steady tonight as I faded quite a lot on the second half last night.

Del C

Veteran
i have a nightly fight with my laptop since i stopped it during an update i didnt know was running
i have reset it three times now each time going to the next level
the only sw problem was not telling me it was updating
if your session starts out badly then its a sign
many of us started tonite just fine but we just love to bkb although bk deserves it most of the time
apple is cheep Chinese tat anyways
I became a bit of an Apple fanboy after swapping over from Windows in 2010.

I much prefer Apple to Windows. Just find it more intuitive and better integration between devices.

I migrated my son-in-law's old Windows laptop to a new Windows 10 device. Quite a painful process. Confirmed my decision to leave Windows behind!

Del C

Veteran
Did other people's computers also crash then? Mine crashed and restarted towards the end of the race....

I've had a bad back all week so was far from my best but happy to at least be able to ride without too much pain - shame I didn't make it to the end
I think this must be the new BSim feature.

Mine's crashed twice this week during log-in.

Haven't had the mid-race crash yet............. just give it time!

AAAC 76C

Large Member
I became a bit of an Apple fanboy after swapping over from Windows in 2010.

I much prefer Apple to Windows. Just find it more intuitive and better integration between devices.

I migrated my son-in-law's old Windows laptop to a new Windows 10 device. Quite a painful process. Confirmed my decision to leave Windows behind!

Not a great lover of Windows 10 but I am a bit of a Luddite, I like to stick with what I know, and as my BSim PC does only that plus a bit of Eurosport I am happy that it is locked into being Windows 7 on the basis that it is a bit doggy.
I had an XP Laptop that I ran BMW Software on and I was peeved when that died. It was replaced by a Vista laptop and everything had to run in VM.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Yeah - I felt good again today and was able to keep it going to the end (unlike Tuesday). I was on the limit.

Not sure whether I'm in a purple patch of BKool fairy dust or not. Long may it continue though ^_^

No comment.
7 watts shy of 500 for 30 minutes.
You have moved up to demigod.
I was a whole 50 watts lower on account of the an abnormally high percentage of wheel sucking for me.

upload_2018-2-24_21-40-57.png

Del C

Veteran
Not a great lover of Windows 10 but I am a bit of a Luddite, I like to stick with what I know, and as my BSim PC does only that plus a bit of Eurosport I am happy that it is locked into being Windows 7 on the basis that it is a bit doggy.
I had an XP Laptop that I ran BMW Software on and I was peeved when that died. It was replaced by a Vista laptop and everything had to run in VM.
Have to say I preferred Windows 7 to 10.

It was the last version of Windows I used regularly and before they tried to build a version that would run on PCs, tablets and mobiles. Windows 10 just seemed a bit of a mess to me.

Top Bottom