Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Gawd, I had to get a cup of tea midway through that just so I could finish it:rolleyes: :tongue:

Not sure something being more accurate and reliable makes it more serious. Not sure either that your thesis explains why such a huge number of competitive Danes , who with some honourable exceptions sensibly avoid these fora, choose bkool over Zwift.
Perhaps they have an equivalent forum where they all take the P and offer excuses too? ^_^

Yes, just join the Danish Facebook group "Bkool - Dansk brugergruppe" with 5.000+ members. Oh, and learn to speak/read Danish as well. :tongue:

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
@AAAC 76C and @peterob thanks for the help. Even though I nearly missed putting the small locating collet back where it belongs after it fell out :banghead:.

If I do go to the hard side it'll probably be with a neo or kickr/climb combo. Both of which require a big investment of cash that up until now I could not justify as I had a working trainer. Now though I may need to shift some money as well as a little weight to use either.

I should know by the end of the week. :eek:
It looks like the bank balance is safe for the time being :heat:.

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Tommy for me it's the inconsistency of the results. I don't really mind the wildly exaggerated power numbers. But I can't accept the result was due to increased fitness or just Bkool decided to make it easier that ride.

That’s why you’re better suited to zwift mate. It’s a choice dependent on what you put most emphasis on. I suppose what I’m saying is that the guys on BKOOL know about the pros and cons. But put less emphasis on the things that the guys on zwift find important to them. At this point it’s not a question of lacking information. Just personal choice.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Nahh, I would just use google translate:okay:

Now just imagine if this lot here expanded to 5000 plus :wacko:

Well, close to 6.000 by now it seems. Some of them are splitters though, who doesn't miss ANY chance to complain about the Bkool software, watts etc., just like in another international forum. :laugh:

upload_2018-2-25_14-5-42.png

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Gawd, I had to get a cup of tea midway through that just so I could finish it:rolleyes: :tongue:

Not sure something being more accurate and reliable makes it more serious. Not sure either that your thesis explains why such a huge number of competitive Danes , who with some honourable exceptions sensibly avoid these fora, choose bkool over Zwift.
Perhaps they have an equivalent forum where they all take the P and offer excuses too? ^_^

It’s not a surprise to me that you don’t get it.

LBHIFI

Veteran
I think some of them would be disappointed ^_^
I have seen som real life result from Tommy Watt and Skovsgaard. They are really powerfull riders and I'm certain they know their accurate strengths.
I can understand why they are on Bkool and not Zwift. In Bkool they are kings, and I must admit things were a bit more fun back when I had a fairydusted Pro. In Zwift I think they would struggle to make it to cat A because of their weight.

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Arrgh :cursing: :banghead: it's failed again. However it may be down to me this time. I've either not tightened the screws enough or over done it and stripped the thread in the hole :banghead:.

Oh well back to the pro for the next few days. I'll try to source a longer screw and chuck a few washers between it and the flange in the hope there's enough plastic in there for it to grab hold of securely :cursing:.

Top Bottom