Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BILL S

Guru
Don’t all Scotsmen have a secret sexual obsession with Krankie? :tongue::laugh: And :eek:

Seems I'm not like your other Scottish friends Bob.

53da53f363bb5_benidormdonaldjacquelie.jpg

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
To be honest they weren't that big at all until the doc started prolong for lumps.

Should he be doing that with his teeth?

I found a picture of you @AAAC 76C :tongue: (come on, someone had to post this up!)

bustergonad.jpg

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Good morning chaps

I just thought I’d remind everyone that there is a meet ups thread that runs parallel to this one. I only mention it because soon we’ll be making firming up plans for a summer meet up and I hope it goes without saying that everyone is welcome to join. That’s Bkool thread, splitters thread, brvr thread, and also anyone who may not contribute to the threads, but pops by from time to time in the hope of being humoured by our general good humour and wit! (Or lack there of....)

Nothing is set in stone just yet, apart from the fact it will be a social ride first and foremost. So no one is going to get left behind! ( I promise @bobinski :tongue:). And I’ll make sure a large part of the planning will focus on where we end up for a good feed, and a couple of well earned drinks :cheers:

So if you fancy joining in, pop over to the other thread maybe and say which dates are good or bad for you :smile:

billy no mates then

itsot
Sorry. Took the dogs and should have been back in time but wife had to run into the grocery store for just a second. 20 minutes and counting...
Me, Ruby and Kipster waiting... A0FE3147-9E7E-45BD-9B95-A0933FF747C7.jpeg

Top Bottom