Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Is Geraint their secret weapon? :okay:

What, is he going to throw himself under the other riders in support of Froome who, in turn, would probably come off of his bike as well.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Stage one was a PITA.
I knew I had to get to the start of the descent with or ahead of DP and try and get his wheel as he came by.
I did but the SIM kept making me drift past and then I would have to spin like mad again to get back on as he came by.
Just as gI was getting the hang of it the grafient changed and his ghost road away from me. I made one desperate attempt to get back on and failed. @BILL S was only 12 seconds back so I thought I would grab his wheel and ride away at the end. It took ages for him to catch me up during which time I realised I had been on my 13 sprocket and not my 11 all of the time when I was hanging on to @Daddy Pig .
Fek!

Daddy Pig

Veteran
Stage one was a PITA.
I knew I had to get to the start of the descent with or ahead of DP and try and get his wheel as he came by.
I did but the SIM kept making me drift past and then I would have to spin like mad again to get back on as he came by.
Just as gI was getting the hang of it the grafient changed and his ghost road away from me. I made one desperate attempt to get back on and failed. @BILL S was only 12 seconds back so I thought I would grab his wheel and ride away at the end. It took ages for him to catch me up during which time I realised I had been on my 13 sprocket and not my 11 all of the time when I was hanging on to @Daddy Pig .
Fek!
Have another go, as this was obviously a practice run...

F26EEEBD-F92F-477B-83E0-B3D063611D43.jpeg Have to try new bike and Rain due here this afternoon. So no rerun for me.

Top Bottom