Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
You have to remember that prevention is better than cure... controlling asthma is more important than dealing with the consequences As by then it would be too late. By taking the TUE this is a way of ensuring that the asthma does not become an issue. At that level, even a small loss of air flow can create huge margins.
I have huge margins, the doc told me!

Daddy Pig

Veteran
I have huge margins, the doc told me!
Saggy margins...

BILL S

Guru
@BILL S can you add my 'shoot creak' ride which was done on the opening day but never registered. Just did a few seconds of it again... 15.10

Bloody fast finish to stage 3 Bill, nice work!

That's done DP. I remember seeing your completed ride and wondering why it hadn't registered in the league as it was showing as having been done properly. Great to have you back, and hope you're going to stamp your authority all over stage 2 as well. :okay:

rob01792

Über Member
anyone had to replace the power adapter for bkool pro any recommendation of a suitable 1 what the size of jack 5.5 x 2.1 or 2.5

Last edited:

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Last edited:

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
No spoilers :cursing:

Having said that, there are some right mucking fuppets at the tour this year :dry:

https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/tour-de-france-2018-spoilers.235038/post-5326086

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Don't like what's going on stay at home :gun:

Sorry TB mate! We agreed in another thread that after the highlights we could give spoilers. But I shouldn’t of assumed the same in this thread. Hope it didn’t spoil the action for you.

Me, bob, breedon, and Lee did that stage a few weeks ago whilst in the Pyrenees. That last climb in particular, Col du Portet, was fecking brutal. They were still laying the gravel when we tried it. We literally had to navigate round the trucks that were flattening it out. Brilliant though. Completely brilliant! Soon I’ll be trying to talk you guys into thinking about doing something similar next year. There’s a fair bit of banter involved but it’s genuinely not a race. It’s impossible to race to be honest. You just go as fast as you go. And share something quite magic. It’s impossible to not have a brilliant time so have a think about it guys. Total escape for a few days!

Top Bottom