Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

berty bassett

Legendary Member
So nothing has been done, blue numbers and stuck on the line. Papered over a cracked wall
i only tried it for 2 mile - the start was iffy as i was warming up and there is no way to stop tacx from spinning ( no-ones fault - not even the romans ), i did get left on the line big time by some of the ghosts but none of the ghosts of me came past , there were blue numbers all over the place , up hill downhill and flat but again none of my ghosts came past .
maybe if someone with a pro could try it and see if the billy whizz starts are still there for them ?
honestly though i think zwift are damn near there now and i think anyone in doubt should try 3/4 races in zwift and then decide
i enjoy zwift more now ,now i have nearly got the hang of it

bobinski

Legendary Member
i only tried it for 2 mile - the start was iffy as i was warming up and there is no way to stop tacx from spinning ( no-ones fault - not even the romans ), i did get left on the line big time by some of the ghosts but none of the ghosts of me came past , there were blue numbers all over the place , up hill downhill and flat but again none of my ghosts came past .
maybe if someone with a pro could try it and see if the billy whizz starts are still there for them ?
honestly though i think zwift are damn near there now and i think anyone in doubt should try 3/4 races in zwift and then decide
i enjoy zwift more now ,now i have nearly got the hang of it

I am watching this thread but... I loved my race on Zwift earlier this week. 60 riders, the stronger 25 getting away on the flat and then a group of us working together, communicating, upping the watts to haul them back as the ride climbed into and then out of the jungle so that as a group we finished in a sprint between 5th and 11th.
I hope bkool get their act together before the autumn but if not we really should get together to race on Zwift.

CXRAndy

Guru
I know Australia hasn't a great reputation by the driving inhabitants, but at least they pretend to try

Sharing saves lives

20180801_090648.jpg

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
I am watching this thread but... I loved my race on Zwift earlier this week. 60 riders, the stronger 25 getting away on the flat and then a group of us working together, communicating, upping the watts to haul them back as the ride climbed into and then out of the jungle so that as a group we finished in a sprint between 5th and 11th.
I hope bkool get their act together before the autumn but if not we really should get together to race on Zwift.
Hate to say this, and it causes untold pain deep in my soul, but I agree with @bobinski. I loved racing on bkool with the same group every week but I'm now loving racing on zwift. Even the small races have 30+ riders. I still prefer to see cyclechatters in the starting line up and would be great to see more race on Zwift but I also get the draw on bkool if you have a Pro.

I just don't think bkool will ever truly equalise the trainers. My subs run out in Feb I think so I'll watch progress until then. I don't even have the app on my new laptop anymore .

bobinski

Legendary Member
Maybe some of you guys should think about copying your posts and then saving them somewhere. That way when you feel the apparently uncontrollable urge to say exactly the same thing in about a month or so time, you won’t have to write it all out again, but just copy paste it.

You’re welcome :okay:

:tongue:

Brusgaard

Über Guru
CG 7pm
vs DP ghost

Remember that you can’t use the beta for CG, unless everyone else uses it!

I might join you tonight, but it will be on the Direto, so don’t wait (up) for me. :smile:

BILL S

Guru
Remember that you can’t use the beta for CG, unless everyone else uses it!

I might join you tonight, but it will be on the Direto, so don’t wait (up) for me. :smile:

No beta for me. My yearly subscription ends soon so it'll be time to decide about staying or going.

Top Bottom