Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

berty bassett

Legendary Member
Just experienced one the natrural wonders of the world, swimming and snorkeling in the Great Barrier Reef :smile:

I can't really put into words how beautiful it is, astonishing beautiful!
salt water is terrible for the bottom bracket

CXRAndy

Guru
photos from the glass bottom boat, don't really do it justice. Lots and of blue corals soft and hard type, clams etc. Fish varieties, so numerous and coloured like rainbows, stingrays

20180804_170948.jpg

bobinski

Legendary Member
Zwift worlds in November

Some of you may know there is a teams based event organised every year, split into cat a, b etc. We have had confirmation of this years event which will probably be run on the worlds Insbruck course. I am riding with zsun like last year. Any teams can register though I am not sure how. I can find out if you guys want to put some cyclechat teams together. It will involve registering as a team ala zsun.There’s no rush but given how much you enjoyed the bkool nations cup and the fact many of you now ride on Zwift it seems an opportunity too good to miss.
If anyone wants to race as part of zsunr I can put you forward but the expectation is you would have done some zsun club rides though that may not be fatal! They are puting about 12 teams together across the various categories.

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Zwift worlds in November

Some of you may know there is a teams based event organised every year, split into cat a, b etc. We have had confirmation of this years event which will probably be run on the worlds Insbruck course. I am riding with zsun like last year. Any teams can register though I am not sure how. I can find out if you guys want to put some cyclechat teams together. It will involve registering as a team ala zsun.There’s no rush but given how much you enjoyed the bkool nations cup and the fact many of you now ride on Zwift it seems an opportunity too good to miss.
If anyone wants to race as part of zsunr I can put you forward but the expectation is you would have done some zsun club rides though that may not be fatal! They are puting about 12 teams together across the various categories.

Dunno feels like a bit of a step backwards after representing my country :whistle:

Seriously though...Is it the same set up as last year? It seemed quite flawed to me.

salt water is terrible for the bottom bracket
Post of the day. Literally laughed out loud.

bobinski

Legendary Member
Yeah that’s fine bud. Far be it from you to try and sell Zwift to the masses:rolleyes: ^_^... Just wondering if you knew if it was the same format.

Seems the problem isn’t selling it to the masses, no sir, just selling it to you elite riders :rolleyes::sad:
I know it’s a race.
I am sure you and I will get on just fine tomorrow Tommy :laugh:

Last edited:
Top Bottom