Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Anyone interested?

Gauging interest

I'm considering upgrading my turbo, so might want to move on my Kickr V1. I would throw in my Rocker board aswell I'll replace the belt before sale

Circa £450.
Delivery is only issue, but can meet half way, unless you live other end of country :smile:
Too bad you threw that last line in there. Of course now I 'd be worried about catching your marsupial pox or whatever you brought back from Oz.

Edit. I hope you're feeling better.

Edit. Edit.. You should mention the fancy wood work on the rocker..maybe a photo.

Last edited:

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
Riding a South Lanarkshire Route Tonight ... Jim Browns Ghost will be with me, if anyone wishes to join in I'm starting at 18:30 ... Probably starting the warm up around then ... I was planning on just doing a gentle 150W leg loosener, before I tackle Star Wars Canyon or the Col de la Rabassa in BRVR tomorrow.

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Odd, I've just tried them using Chrome, and they all (started to) downloaded no problem :unsure::huh::huh: ... Same with Firefox
Working now :unsure::thumbsup:

Now now, I know that @Randyberlin is an American but to call him a 'damn hik' is going a bit far..
The way I “fixed that machine” was exactly like a “damn hick” with a pair of pliers and a hammer.
You expect bad days when things do go right but this was a cascade of problems I induced like snapping a ribbon connector off of a board . $778 in parts and 3 days down and it’s as good as new now. I haven’t had a disaster like that for 10 years. Just glad the week is over.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
has anyone heard from aaac lately ? havent seen him on here - does he still do a bit in bkool ?

Still alive and staring at my bike in the back room while watching the Vuelta highlights. Had a bit of car trouble recently which has been my priority.
I have also haf a bit of a stressful time at work so I have been chilling a bit.
Perhapsmy stress is down to not killing myself on the turbo three times a week.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Have you measured your sit bones. It
Measure centre to centre and add 10-20mm for saddle width.

My original saddle was same width as my sit bones. My new saddle is 135mm wide and feels more supportive.

The centre portion of saddle can be cut out or nose-less(Ism Adamo), all personal preference

So this is what you do when Im absent.
Measure your bottoms!
Good work lads!!!

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
The way I “fixed that machine” was exactly like a “damn hick” with a pair of pliers and a hammer.
You expect bad days when things do go right but this was a cascade of problems I induced like snapping a ribbon connector off of a board . $778 in parts and 3 days down and it’s as good as new now. I haven’t had a disaster like that for 10 years. Just glad the week is over.
It's been a while since I've had a major FUBAR. 2 weeks ago I lost my backup, backup drive. Long story short water don't agree with external drives :cursing:. My other backup was on a partion, yes you know where this is going, that I had the backup software copy to the external drive.

Anyhoo I'm in the process of copying the backup folder over to a new drive when the pc just stops. No worries I thinks, just the odd crash like normal. Can't restart PC, :headshake:, :headshake::headshake:, :headshake::headshake::headshake:,:cursing::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:.

It's tested by experts, full on HD failure. New drive required. About 8 years of stuff gone, but hey I got the backup didn't I. Erm No. The backup didn't complete and what was ported is unusable :cry::banghead::cry::banghead::cry::banghead::cry::banghead::cry::cry::cry::cursing:.

I've just built a new PC. Backup now goes to a seperate drive and that now gets copied to and external drive. Just as well it was all personal stuff not business.

CXRAndy

Guru

Those were the days when I pottered around with electronic devices for a living. I know how you feel Randy

've just built a new PC. Backup now goes to a seperate drive and that now gets copied to and external drive. Just as well it was all personal stuff not business.

I bought a WD Home back up server, with 4 hard drives in a raid configuration. I back up all my documents from my laptop, so if it crashes I have a full back up. It also backs up my mobile photos from anywhere in the world on wifi

Top Bottom