Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Roughly every half turn on my pedals there's seems to be a little bump, tyres seem fine. Is this normal or shall I reseat the bike in the trainer?
I've had that with a bad tire. It isn't very obvious and it doesn't make any difference in the real world but even a small out of round section "jumps" on the turbo. You can test it easily by letting enough air out so it compensates.

Edit: I forgot you just clobbered me in the last 3 miles. So please ignore the above and live with it!

Well, if you start pedaling 1/10 of a second too early, you are left on the line, and have to wait for RPM/watts to go down to zero again. I started 16 seconds later, but by then, both old Bill and new AAAC train had left the station. :sad: Hammered after the bots and caught up with the LINCE ghost. But he didn't wan't to work with, so on every incline he caught me, and on the declines I left him. Eventually after a few kms with 2-5 seconds after/in front of him, I slowly left him for good. I then tried to catch the Thursday train, but alas it was a fool´s game as it was always 25-50 secs in front of me… :surrender:
Were you the rider with the black outfit and bright green design on the back that was a blur as it rode by me?

@Randyberlin - have you had chance to watch a bit of father ted yet ?
I tried one episode but most of the fast paced dialog was too much for my wife so I’ll have to watch alone with my Brit English dictionary at my side.

Edit: I hope you don’t think I’m a racist.

(From an episode)

Last edited:

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Well if I were a woman I'd refuse to race against a woman with a bulge. Apparently a woman with a bulge has won a world champion track racing event in the US. I'm probably just being too old fashioned. :scratch:

Three bulges I think.. not a sport for trying to hide your sexuality.. specially if you haven’t gone “all the way”... have you seen him/her... it’s. Clarke Kent... in Lycra..

Top Bottom