Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Gents. Not looking good for me making it to the rerun at 5.
Went for a spin with the Mrs today with her trike and now that I converted it to a twist grip she had power on tap and went too quick into an off camber roundabout. Well the trike went up on two wheels and threw her off with quite a rough landing. Helmet saved her but we're in A&E now waiting for the Xray results. Fortunately I haven't been blamed yet so I'm keeping my mouth shut.
Someone else please start the ride and if I can get home in time I'll join.
Not like .... hope no real damage and you get her home safely later!

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Went for a spin with the Mrs today with her trike and now that I converted it to a twist grip she had power on tap and went too quick into an off camber roundabout. Well the trike went up on two wheels and threw her off with quite a rough landing. Helmet saved her but we're in A&E now waiting for the Xray results. Fortunately I haven't been blamed yet so I'm keeping my mouth shut.

Not like...

Crikey @BILL S I hope she’s ok...

I have to be honest though. I did a little giggle reading it.. sorry. :blush:

I hope everything goes well.

keithaitch

Veteran
Bill o how she's OK,nothing worse than a spouse spill. Mine has one a couple of months ago and even though I was 60kms away at the time I eventually got the blame.... It's just a matter of time, prepare yourself!

I'll start it, I already have it with some ghosts planned monday I'll add a few more. Bear with me if I mess up!
What is your BKOOL name to search for?

AAAC 76C

Large Member

and they say its middle aged men on motorbikes that do that.
good on her though for getting out and about

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
All the best for HID.

Top Bottom