Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
@Jim Brown ,

The last photo of your ride today, Looking down Gareloch, on Kamoots is inspiring. It said taken at mile 28 so to get the sunrise you must have started the ride in the cold and dark. Screenshot_2018-11-04-06-57-57.png

Edit. It seems like lots of outdoor rides today. The UK must be having some good weather.

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
@Jim Brown ,

The last photo of your ride today, Looking down Gareloch, on Kamoots is inspiring. It said taken at mile 28 so to get the sunrise you must have started the ride in the cold and dark. View attachment 437065

Edit. It seems like lots of outdoor rides today. The UK must be having some good weather.

Twas a nice day in the land of the Scot today @Randyberlin. I think I was off around 7.30. Had the lights on and was trying to get out and back before the wind got up... there’s a lot of mountains around us, so we don’t get to see an early sunrise and probably like you, it stays very low in the sky..

Went ok but my lungs were porridge.. I lose fitness so quickly due to working in’t northern mill towns cleaning chimneys.. Northern Monkey... that and smoking for over 30 years..

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Social media is such a fickled fiend
Same reason I didn't respond last night ... cans of Stella not conducive to a sensible response. This morning, I'm fine that everyone has their own view. I'm learning through painful personal experience that life is too short and too precious to waste arguing with people, especially on line.

Saying that though, would love to see the 16 page diatribe .... maybe Dave Gorman can use it for one of his found poems :tongue:

I was exagerating a bit on the 16 but you get the idea.
I have pondered the situation whilst wandering aimlesly around street today and have come to the conclusion that some poeple just want to be seen as victims.
Odly enough they then get very offensive. In these situations any atempt to appologise or difuse the situation is greated with more anger.
This is when you realise that the individual has issues and is best ignored.
I havn't looked up a definition of 'trolling' but I assume 'weld?' won't cut it.

Screenshot_2018-11-04-12-45-29.png
Its my latest mind game.
Men hate getting beat by a female so I am trying to get that extra bit of effort out of Bill.

I also have always liked dressing up.
No I mean the young guy when you’re picking ghosts. It’s ftom the 70s.

Edit.

is this you?

Last edited:
OK. Stage one was way harder than it should have been. Due to one of the following:

Upgraded OS to Mojave

Added separate cadence sensor because the BKOOL one always halved my cadence on climbs.

Edit: out of town for a week over indulging with Philadelphia cheesesteak and cheesecake.

BKOOL changed their algorithm.

I think it’s the last one because I couldn’t jackrabbit start off the line and the gradient changed much faster.

Last edited:

keithaitch

Veteran
@BILL S I just did stage 1 again and set a realistic time, 16 seconds slower than you. I've tried but it seems you can't delete an activity and last week's had me stuck at 319w for the majority of the ride. Is there anyway you can discount it from the league so that today's becomes the recorded ride for this stage. If not I'll sit for 1:04 just before crossing the line on Thursday to even things out!

Top Bottom