Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JuhaL

Guru
Yes, that is what I did yesterday (again). :okay:

I had been doing a workout Wednesday on Zwift. And when in ERG-mode, I always use the small ring. For once I just stopped when the workout ended instead of doing the usual freeride, leaving the chain on the small ring.
Then when I wanted to change to the big one when starting the BKOOL warmup, nothing happened. The rear shifter worked fine, so I knew immediately what was wrong... :sad: The Garmin DID warn me at some point during the workout, that the Di2 battery was low - but of course I had forgotten all about that after I finished. :banghead:

Di2 battery in a full charge last relatively long . With my milage charging battery once in a month is enough. So accidents happens because you don't need to charge battery often comparing to phones for example, couple times it happened to me as well.

@Randyberlin Actual gas as opposed to increased abilities to throw down, to clarify. Thanks for sending that sceenshot. Oddly I have not seen that on my metrics. Also Simcoe race shows only me four runners, no Brus, or Rod, but Shim thrashing me by 3 min+ is there. Perhaps posting not up yet.

I sometimes get the feeling that the BKool standings and race DB looks like the attached.

View attachment 663667

Under the Share tab under "ranking" you can keep selecting sub categories until your standing looks better. I always have to select US to weed out @Goldwolfie but now you're in the way of " delusions of adequacy"

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Di2 battery in a full charge last relatively long . With my milage charging battery once in a month is enough. So accidents happens because you don't need to charge battery often comparing to phones for example, couple times it happened to me as well.

Yes, it has been a month or two since the last charge. :smile: I do my commuting on my old bike from 2008, so I mostly use the Di2 one weekends and on the home trainer. So I guess at least 1000-1500 km pr. charge.

Barbes66

Über Member
Over in the west doing some gravel riding this week but I'll join next week's. Meanwhile here's my entry in the photo comp....the UK's only surviving turntable ferry. Glenelg to Kylerhea.

20221007_111316.jpg

Over in the west doing some gravel riding this week but I'll join next week's. Meanwhile here's my entry in the photo comp....the UK's only surviving turntable ferry. Glenelg to Kylerhea.

View attachment 663696

@Barbes66 mmmm gravel. My orange horse was built for that a bunch of years ago (long reach brakes. 32 mm on DT Swiss, etc.) Still fun to rip down some of the local fire roads when I'm allowed out of the house.

shimceltic

Veteran
The bkool update notes say the avatar on all roads is available now like rouvy, anyone tried?

The bkool update notes say the avatar on all roads is available now like rouvy, anyone tried?

Not on Rouvy but the augmented VR on the newest Bkool upgrade is seamless on the Min Mac. I posted a lot of invites for today on Strava to Per and Juha and Chris etc. So ill be starting rerun at 5 UK time. When do you guys switch time this year?

shimceltic

Veteran
Not on Rouvy but the augmented VR on the newest Bkool upgrade is seamless on the Min Mac. I posted a lot of invites for today on Strava to Per and Juha and Chris etc. So ill be starting rerun at 5 UK time. When do you guys switch time this year?

So it's only giro or any road?

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Oh, I thought it meant available for all bkool as in routes not the giro was available for all bkool. 😂

There is always something lost in translation - especially with BKOOL.

New settings added, which is why it started early on Thursday. I didn’t go to settings, as I normally would, to disable real weather. Then I might have seen the new settings regarding warmup.

1665236509878.jpeg

Top Bottom