Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brusgaard

Ãœber Guru
Hmm... I seem to remember that once I had started the ride, the minutes would count down by itself and not require me to pedal???? 😠

My Di2 battery was depleted so I had to find my charger and thus was off the bike. Apparently the race started during that. :wacko:

Oh well, 10 seconds of warmup must be enough I guess... :heat:

shimceltic

Veteran
Yeah if u stop peddling it counts down

Your heart will speed up for sure as you "mature", but you'll get the benefit of extra gas to help propel you downhill and ward off folks too close to your wheel.

@Duckman no

I was going to say it's all how you parse the results but it looks like you beat me in the veteran 3 in US..
Ill write BKool and see if the can add a sub category by state.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221006-190257.png
    Screenshot_20221006-190257.png
    14.2 KB · Views: 2
@Duckman no

I was going to say it's all how you parse the results but it looks like you beat me in the veteran 3 in US..
Ill write BKool and see if the can add a sub category by state.

@Randyberlin Actual gas as opposed to increased abilities to throw down, to clarify. Thanks for sending that sceenshot. Oddly I have not seen that on my metrics. Also Simcoe race shows only me four runners, no Brus, or Rod, but Shim thrashing me by 3 min+ is there. Perhaps posting not up yet.

I sometimes get the feeling that the BKool standings and race DB looks like the attached.

BeCool-DB.JPG

Last edited:

shimceltic

Veteran
@Randyberlin Actual gas as opposed to increased abilities to throw down, to clarify. Thanks for sending that sceenshot. Oddly I have not seen that on my metrics. Also Simcoe race shows only me four runners, no Brus, or Rod, but Shim thrashing me by 3 min+ is there. Perhaps posting not up yet.

It would have been 4 mins but we neutralized the start after @Brusgaard accidently started early. I think if you had raced with us the time would have been closer as us 3 sat in together sharing the work against your ghost!

It would have been 4 mins but we neutralized the start after @Brusgaard accidently started early. I think if you had raced with us the time would have been closer as us 3 sat in together sharing the work against your ghost!

@shimceltic My ghost was feeble, picture you guys chatting and eating a nice 4 cheese pizza as you blew by at light speed.

JuhaL

Guru
Hmm... I seem to remember that once I had started the ride, the minutes would count down by itself and not require me to pedal???? 😠

My Di2 battery was depleted so I had to find my charger and thus was off the bike. Apparently the race started during that. :wacko:

Oh well, 10 seconds of warmup must be enough I guess... :heat:

Di2 is handy. In emergency cases you can do your indoor ride same time while you charging Di2 battery, gears work normally.

Brusgaard

Ãœber Guru
Di2 is handy. In emergency cases you can do your indoor ride same time while you charging Di2 battery, gears work normally.

Yes, that is what I did yesterday (again). :okay:

I had been doing a workout Wednesday on Zwift. And when in ERG-mode, I always use the small ring. For once I just stopped when the workout ended instead of doing the usual freeride, leaving the chain on the small ring.
Then when I wanted to change to the big one when starting the BKOOL warmup, nothing happened. The rear shifter worked fine, so I knew immediately what was wrong... :sad: The Garmin DID warn me at some point during the workout, that the Di2 battery was low - but of course I had forgotten all about that after I finished. :banghead:

Top Bottom