Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Plates arrived...... Will report back!

The pound is lower but please report if they’re worth about 220 pounds.

Attachments

• 35E1C44F-C998-46DE-AAD9-7C69857B1F2F.png
    35E1C44F-C998-46DE-AAD9-7C69857B1F2F.png
    55 KB · Views: 4
Thanks Randy! What time you planning to group ride the Oct league? Sam Mr. ShimCentic on one of my recent rides and thought I might catch up, but poof, gone justs as it looked attainable. Nice ride though.

@Randyberlin - yep, it was a strange one. I was in video mode, as I was on my tod, admiring the scenery, and suddenly the video froze, speeds etc dropped to zero, and I thought that would be the end of the ride for me. However, it came back after a minute so I just carried on.

I'm still sticking to the flat routes just to get some stamina back. Keep up the good work and I'm sure you will fly past me on anything with a few hills.
There is a bug with BKool serving video on longer rides. Seen it in Beta and Prod. Reported, but the usual "have you tried turning it off and on" B.S. Awaiting someone to discover what they broke during a release now I guess.

shimceltic

Veteran
There is a bug with BKool serving video on longer rides. Seen it in Beta and Prod. Reported, but the usual "have you tried turning it off and on" B.S. Awaiting someone to discover what they broke during a release now I guess.

I've not had an issue with recent vids but I've not been on much.
I noticed you behind me and I was just doing a slow spin, think it was a warm up before some weights but decided to try and keep the distance till Id finished my 20 mins. Over the full ride you'd have got me as my race fitness is not to be seen!

I've not had an issue with recent vids but I've not been on much.
I noticed you behind me and I was just doing a slow spin, think it was a warm up before some weights but decided to try and keep the distance till Id finished my 20 mins. Over the full ride you'd have got me as my race fitness is not to be seen!

Well, we will all enjoy ourselves on some nice rides as cooler weather approaches and the lovely fluffy stuff falls from the sky. I'm going to try to post some pictures here as fall colors are coming on full strength in the wetlands near us. Pretty sure I would not have caught you though, as I was fading at that point.

Top Bottom