Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hey Randy, bkool has made my ride from yesterday 3d if you want to have a go it's here.... Mountain - 14659

Gee thanks. (That's sarcasm). Seriously my knee blew up at the beginning of June and I haven't been able to get any relief with steroid shot, draining it and oral steroids. Next week I'm getting the nerves ablated to hold me over until I get a new knee in October. I can't get it done sooner because you have to wait 3 months after the steroid shot.
Its from a football injury in 1974 so I've gotten my money's worth.
There are certainly a lot worse things that people deal with.this is just a little setback I'll be back.

shimceltic

Veteran
Gee thanks. (That's sarcasm). Seriously my knee blew up at the beginning of June and I haven't been able to get any relief with steroid shot, draining it and oral steroids. Next week I'm getting the nerves ablated to hold me over until I get a new knee in October. I can't get it done sooner because you have to wait 3 months after the steroid shot.
Its from a football injury in 1974 so I've gotten my money's worth.
There are certainly a lot worse things that people deal with.this is just a little setback I'll be back.

1974....... Wasn't even born. Feel bad now sending you emails of shame.

berty bassett

Legendary Member
go go gadget legs !

inspector-gadget.gif

@Goldwolfie
After a few months off the bike trying to just get a little back and challenged you today. After you once again went too far ahead I switched to video but then, wow you stopped and waited for me!! Only to fly ahead just before I caught up.. ha ha ha very funny., like pulling up in front of a hitchhiker then taking off as soon as they get close.

Attachments

• 9B5D2A8E-8762-4214-8A45-CC332AFAB124.jpeg
    9B5D2A8E-8762-4214-8A45-CC332AFAB124.jpeg
    189.5 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Goldwolfie

Veteran
@Goldwolfie
After a few months off the bike trying to just get a little back and challenged you today. After you once again went too far ahead I switched to video but then, wow you stopped and waited for me!! Only to fly ahead just before I caught up.. ha ha ha very funny., like pulling up in front of a hitchhiker then taking off as soon as they get close.

@Randyberlin - yep, it was a strange one. I was in video mode, as I was on my tod, admiring the scenery, and suddenly the video froze, speeds etc dropped to zero, and I thought that would be the end of the ride for me. However, it came back after a minute so I just carried on.

I'm still sticking to the flat routes just to get some stamina back. Keep up the good work and I'm sure you will fly past me on anything with a few hills.

Ill be on delayed start. And just to rub in my setback today's visit Denmark email was all about eating your way across the country at " bib gourmet" restaurants. High end food at cheap prices.
I have just been challenging @Goldwolfie these last few weeks and not able to keep up ... For now.. Ill be back.
I do see other riders on Strava who ride Bkool and we can invite them. And @JuhaL has been tearing up the road outside this summer. I bet he and the always competitive @BILL S will give you two a challenge.

CXRAndy

Guru
You could come and try Zwift racing league.

Starting early September.

C category last season, won their regional division and came 5th from the World's Final. B cat just missed winning their regional division with 2nd place.

If there are enough interested we can run 2nd and even 3rd teams.

Just an option :okay:

shimceltic

Veteran
You could come and try Zwift racing league.

Starting early September.

C category last season, won their regional division and came 5th from the World's Final. B cat just missed winning their regional division with 2nd place.

If there are enough interested we can run 2nd and even 3rd teams.

Just an option :okay:

I've never bothered with Zwift and as I have tacx and bkool subs I don't want to pay for another... May be an option though

JuhaL

Guru
I have try to past few days to focus more nutrition and hydration, especially before and after ride and rest days, not just during a ride. It feels that it start to help a bit, legs are not that fatigue as it use to be. Hope it helps bike to go faster as well.

Top Bottom