Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kipster

Guru
I tried that @burndust but it didn't fix the issue.

it logs in (name and points appears top left) then the error appears. I've uninstalled and reinstalled. No luck yet.

Capture.JPG

burndust

Parts unknown...baby
Thats very odd...havnt seen that before

kipster

Guru
I dropped them an email earlier, not had a reply yet (as it's the weekend I wasn't hoping for one), but it has all started working again so I guess they did something. I'm thankful either way!

Paulf1566

Just got myself a BKool, my first turbo trainer! So far very impressed but loads of questions. This is a great thread and answered many of them. Thanks!

I've joined the Cyclechat Group too. So, if anyone wants an easy win, just race me!

burndust

Parts unknown...baby
Just got myself a BKool, my first turbo trainer! So far very impressed but loads of questions. This is a great thread and answered many of them. Thanks!

I've joined the Cyclechat Group too. So, if anyone wants an easy win, just race me!
:welcome: to the group

bowtomephil

Just spoke to BKOOL, I have created a league and can't link two sessions to two stages. Instead of fixing they said delete and recreate the league, helpful not !!

Also I found why when you do something in a league it may not show up because, if you lost signal or no heartrate, it goes into a manual approve section and the league admin has to approve it.

So if you do a stage in any league and it doesn't show up (Bkool said wait 48 hours, helpful not !!) then email the league admin.

bowtomephil

I found out what my own problem was with linking sessions to stages. If you publish before adding all stages, you can't then add stages after. It will take me months to add 80 odd stages :sad:

So I have recreated with 8 stages and asked them to fix it, fingers crossed.

bowtomephil

Gets worse, to see all chat comments, you click see all, but that takes you to your fitness profile..... I have emailed them again.. So no idea what you put Burndust

burndust

Parts unknown...baby
=wtomephil, post: 3326116, member: 38632"]Gets worse, to see all chat comments, you click see all, but that takes you to your fitness profile..... I have emailed them again.. So no idea what you put Burndust
Yeah I noticed that...looks like there still sorting out their site...I was wondering where the fitness info was

ps I was just complimenting @kipster on his effort

theedge

Just did crawford notch folliage ascent, there is a steep bit towards the end and its really hard work, well for me it is anyway... Can't help thinking that I am slow and need more hill climbing practice..

Oh and it counts as an easy still which surprises me... yet come of the routes I have done in the real world count as medium and hard..

Last edited:

Paulf1566

I have imported a few routes into the Bkool software and all I see is a map view currently. Am I right in thinking that in time BKool will alter this to a 3D representation? If so, how long does it take? Is there a need to connect to Google Earth somehow to improve this?

As for videos, it would be brill to create some of rides I do. The Garmin VIRB Elite looks just the job for this, but out of my price range. Any suggestions for cheaper alternatives with long battery life? Is it easy to match none GPS camera videos with suitable files such as tcx, fit or gpx?

Thanks

Gazza SRC

Exactly what it was. Reduced to 1.6G and it uploaded successfully.
Thanks All.
Hi all
Can somebody help me please. Just got the trainer and have done several sessions but about 50 minutes in I get a message saying "do I want to end the session" and the speed and rpm go to zero yet I'm still peddling away. The only way to get rid of the message is to stop peddling and then start again. This goes on for about a dozen times before it seems to clear for good. By that time my times are stuffed. Any ideas?
Cheers

Top Bottom