Team GB bit odd...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gavintc

Guru
Ludwig said:
This just proves that cycling has totally lost its soul. It has become a ludicrous, middle class and elistist sprort. No wonder the public are losing interestand are turning to darts and indoor bowls instead.

Not sure what you think is odd. In any case, I always thought the supposed stereo type was that the upper classes who were keen on 'fair play' and the lower classes would try to win whatever. No matter, I am amused that you think it is a class issue and compare it a couple of alcohol induced games not sports - bizarre. But, then again much of what you say on here is truly bizarre.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Ludwig said:
This just proves that cycling has totally lost its soul. It has become a ludicrous, middle class and elistist sprort. No wonder the public are losing interestand are turning to darts and indoor bowls instead.

All cycling? Track cycling?
I think you mean professional (they earn money after all and why shouldn't they) but why do you say middle class?

TVC

Ludwig said:

Yeah! I remember the good old days when you used to take the whippet for a walk on saturday morning, then off down the boozer for a couple of pints before heading to the velodrome. It was great standing there in your flat cap, all crammed together on the terraces cheering on the local cycling team.

yenrod

justAl said:
I think Team GB are being a bit daft. Three years is along time to keep a secret and besides, by 2012 today's technology will be in a museum.As for Clancy and a new treatment for collarbone fractures, surely this would have to go through medical channels? (Give me £5000 and I'll be your lab-rat!!)
Come on Team GB, get your heads from out of your a**e

;)

mondobongo

Über Member
Ludwig said:

Ludwig were you been? Having your hooves done?
Now clip clop back under your bridge like a good little Troll.

Top Bottom