Team gb jersey?!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
Are these actually any good? or is it a case of you get what you pay for.
I have never used them but there was someone who posted on here who said his mate had and they were ok. I would imagine they won't have the same quality control as a proper ones, but as a lot of kit is now manufactured in mainland China they will probably be ok. I see you can pay using Paypal which is some comfort from a security perspective.

OP
OP
caimg

caimg

Über Member
Well I placed an order for one of these so when it finally arrives I'll fill you guys in...

Garz

Squat Member
Quality wise they are decent. Very comfortable, no assos but then re-mortgaging for an outfit is not on the cards.

OP
OP
caimg

caimg

Über Member
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346415630.390920.jpg
hey guys, well my jersey and bib shorts arrived today from China, I'm really happy with the look and fit (though obviously it'll be how well it holds up as time passes that shows how good it is). Off for a ride with it now!

jifdave

rubbish uphill, downhill 'balast' make me fast
i also have a gb kit from china, shorts a prefect but top cam up 7cm shorter than they suggested it would be.

cant send it back coz of delivery charges, to be fair i am 6'8 but chose size that should have fit.

quality feels very good unfortunately i'll be giving mine away.

Jmenorton

Just ordered myself a 'Castelli' long cycling kit from monton, got XXL tights and XL jersey, being about 6'1 and pretty skinny i hope it fits, then again for under £40 im just hoping it turns up. Was very tempted with the Oakley Fast Jacket sunglasses at £40, resisted in the end though, maybe after i see the quality of the clothing.
Anyone have any experience with any of their other products, shoe covers, arm warmers and gloves in particular. I kind of wish they also had kits that arnt plastered with team logos though, the castelli and livestrong (albeit seems a bit wrong buying livestrong as its a charity) seem to be the most understated.

vickster

Legendary Member
Clothing is one thing, hooky sunglasses different as you don't just wear them to look cool, but actually to protect your eyes from UV :smile:

Lpoolck

Veteran
Might get a China copy. Look good and decent price. Only thing which is holding me back is the sizing. If anyone who has them can give any pointers I would be grateful.

Top Bottom