Team gb jersey?!

Discussion in 'Components, Accessories and Clothing' started by caimg, 7 Aug 2012.

1. caimg

caimg Über Member

Hey y'all, was thinking about buying a Team GB cycling jersey, wanted to compare prices etc but geez, it seems that with the sudden success of the Olympics absolutely everywhere is out of stock! Anyone have any idea where I could get one from?!

2. vickster

vickster Legendary Member

Size? Long sleeve / short sleeve?

3. vickster

Wiggle have a LS medium for £72...as you say, all others sold out. Could try your local Evans?

4. OP
    OP
    caimg

caimg Über Member

Defo short sleeve, and a small / medium...local Evans no luck, very bizarre! Will keep an eye out!

5. vickster

6. Garz

Garz Squat Member

Ordered mine well before the Olympics, was hoping people already invested in the British Cycling version so not too many would have splashed out. Be careful on the sizing, if it's the kit I purchased you are encouraged to get a size or even two sizes up for a decent fit. I'm normally a large but in this I ordered XL and the fit was perfect!

41KVOjNc21L._SX342_.jpg

7. OP
    OP
    caimg

caimg Über Member

Cheers for advice Garz. I reckon if I see anyone going slower than me wearing one I'll lynch them and nick it.

8. frayBentos59

frayBentos59 Specialized OCD

I may have to get off my backside and actually go to a shop and buy one seen as they're sold out online. How 2005! :smile:

9. Won't happen.

If you wear one of these tops you are not allowed to go slowly, it's the law :tongue:

caimg likes this.
  10. Hacienda71

Hacienda71 Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire

Not advocating cheap Chinese copies, but you could go here.......

11. OP
    OP
    caimg

caimg Über Member

Now that's a find. Nice 1 pal!

12. Garz

Garz Squat Member

Correction, I am normally a medium but XL fits!

If you check the wiggle site out on the reviews you will see.

13. SotonCyclist

SotonCyclist Active Member

I ordered this in a medium before the Olympics, when it arrived was too tight around the chest, sent it back for a replacement size but they had sold out so now the hunt begins for a large.

shame too, kitbag had 30% off all team gb clothing so the LS was only £55.99.

14. SotonCyclist

SotonCyclist Active Member

Are these actually any good? or is it a case of you get what you pay for.

15. wormo

wormo Über Member

I emailed Wiggle about whether they were likely to get anymore in stock and they replied that it was doubtful.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice