Team gb jersey?!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

caimg

Über Member
Hey y'all, was thinking about buying a Team GB cycling jersey, wanted to compare prices etc but geez, it seems that with the sudden success of the Olympics absolutely everywhere is out of stock! Anyone have any idea where I could get one from?!

vickster

Legendary Member
Size? Long sleeve / short sleeve?

OP
OP
caimg

caimg

Über Member
Defo short sleeve, and a small / medium...local Evans no luck, very bizarre! Will keep an eye out!

Garz

Squat Member
Ordered mine well before the Olympics, was hoping people already invested in the British Cycling version so not too many would have splashed out. Be careful on the sizing, if it's the kit I purchased you are encouraged to get a size or even two sizes up for a decent fit. I'm normally a large but in this I ordered XL and the fit was perfect!

41KVOjNc21L._SX342_.jpg

OP
OP
caimg

caimg

Über Member
Cheers for advice Garz. I reckon if I see anyone going slower than me wearing one I'll lynch them and nick it.

Cheers for advice Garz. I reckon if I see anyone going slower than me wearing one I'll lynch them and nick it.
Won't happen.

If you wear one of these tops you are not allowed to go slowly, it's the law :tongue:

SotonCyclist

I ordered this in a medium before the Olympics, when it arrived was too tight around the chest, sent it back for a replacement size but they had sold out so now the hunt begins for a large.

shame too, kitbag had 30% off all team gb clothing so the LS was only £55.99.

Top Bottom