Team Sky replica kit

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Ghost Donkey, 9 Apr 2010.

1. Ghost Donkey

Ghost Donkey Guest

It's been announced. £70 for a ss jersey on Wiggle, £100 for a gillet. I guessed around £65 for the jersey a couple of months ago so I wasn't far out. Do you get a free sky box with that?

2. lukesdad

lukesdad Guest

And I thought our club gear was expensive:biggrin:

3. You will be able to buy on ebay soon from Taiwan at a fraction of the price.

I have a columbia htc Jersey and a caisse d'epargne jersey. Both from ebay and both just as good quality as some of the more expensive gear I own.

4. alecstilleyedye

alecstilleyedye nothing in moderation Moderator

for that price i'd want my name on it like wiggo and co…

5. Haitch

Haitch Flim Flormally

For that price I'd want a bike as well.

6. Noodley

Noodley Guest

Why have cycling kit made by Adidas? :wacko:

I suppose they'll maybe attract the football replica shirt-wearing market, the one's who spend their time sat in front of Sky TV whilst guzzling pizza and drinking beer :evil:

Chavtastic at a high price :blush:

7. OP
    OP
    Ghost Donkey

Ghost Donkey Guest

You can get the bike for the bargain price of just over twelve grand. I expect that comes with the electric gear change setup. I'd like my name on it for that much. The replica jerseys I bought in the sales were both £15. The only full price replica shirt I've bought was the pink giro leader :evil:. I'd pay up to forty quid for the sky one in the season but I can't stretch to seventy.

8. iLB

iLB Hello there

£62 from CRC for the s/s jersey, still alot, would prefer to get a saxo bank one...

9. Kestevan

Kestevan Last of the Summer Winos

For that price I'd want Bradley Wiggins to give me a tow up the bloody hills.

10. Keith Oates

Keith Oates Janner

On his showing so far this season he's the one that needs the tow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice