Teeny tiny things that drive you nuts out of all proportion

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tyred

Legendary Member
Another shop related rant - I was in Tescos in my lunch break and decided to buy a can of Coke and had to wait behind a middle aged couple who stood blocking the fridge the for about 5 minutes whilst they decided what drinks to buy and randomly picking up bottles and cans, looking at them and then putting them back before walking away empty handed.

Why are people so indecisive when deciding what to buy, or not to buy in this case?:wacko:

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
Those (not all) foreigners who come to live in the uk then never stop complaining about the weather, the food, the humour, the people, the laws etc

if you don't like it...go back where you came from, obviously it's better so leave.

BigonaBianchi

Another shop related rant - I was in Tescos in my lunch break and decided to buy a can of Coke and had to wait behind a middle aged couple who stood blocking the fridge the for about 5 minutes whilst they decided what drinks to buy and randomly picking up bottles and cans, looking at them and then putting them back before walking away empty handed.

Why are people so indecisive when deciding what to buy, or not to buy in this case?:wacko:

because this is the biggest decision in their lives today.

green1

Über Member
Those (not all) foreigners who come to live in the uk then never stop complaining about the weather, the food, the humour, the people, the laws etc

if you don't like it...go back where you came from, obviously it's better so leave.
IME you get a hell of a lot more of that with brits who live abroad.

brodiej

Veteran

I must say I've never met any foreigners in the UK complaining as you describe.

I have met a lot of British ex-pats (especially in Spain) who moan about everything.

EDIT - green1 beat me to it!

BigonaBianchi

..that's true as well...I lived in Spain for two years...those people should have come back to the uk. However there is also a huge expat community who fully integrate and love it out there....same as there are foreigners here who do so....my gripe is with those who come here and moan and go on about how much better it is where they are from.

Top Bottom