Teeny tiny things that drive you nuts out of all proportion

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

XOXO
The folk in my office who have discussions through doorways. The worst is when they are holding open doors which require a pass to open, and start beeping after about 30 seconds

People with small cars who park right into the space, so you think it's empty and go to swing in, only to find a mini or a 3 wheel messerschmitt or some electric thing with wheels on. They should be made to put flags on poles on their bumper or a law introduced so that there boot has to be level with everyone else's, selfish gits, probably smug too.

A subject that came to mind while I was washing up this evening, when I found a long hair tangled in the wipe-cloth - I really hate that - and my sleeves wouldn't stay pushed up past my elbows...just kept sliding down again every time I pushed them up - I really hate that too. It actually makes me angry just thinking about it now. Bonkers.

People sniffing. I would like to staple a handkerchief to their person :cursing:

I must say I've never met any foreigners in the UK complaining as you describe.

I have met a lot of British ex-pats (especially in Spain) who moan about everything.

EDIT - green1 beat me to it!

Nor me. The worst I've known is a Londoner who moved to Norfolk, and spent all his time propping up the local bar and complaining non-stop about the beer, the food, the people, the countryside etc etc. I think he did fark off back to London. That, or someone did him in :whistle:

Boxes for electronic bits and pieces.
As an example: I bought an SD card for a camera. They are what ? 20mm x 25mm x 1mm give or take. The box was something like 100mm x 75mm x 40mm.

Why do they do that? I had a replacement SD card delivered in the post yesterday. The card is the size of my little fingernail. The packaging was an A3 sized cardboard envelope with that plastic strapping you get round photocopier paper boxes. Maybe it is a new type of card that has legs and runs away given half a chance :huh:

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
... but what about people in automatics??? By the time you've shoved the thing into park, and then had to check where drive is and found it and moved it the lights have changed 3 times...(I have a manual BTW) :excl:

I have an automatic, I prefer to step on the brake and give the good folks behind a face full of insanely bright red light!

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
People who do an Excel chart with more than two series and fail to change the default deep pink on the second one NO-ONE LIKES THAT COLOUR IT LOOKS shoot

gbb

Legendary Member
Probably already been said, but noisy eaters :angry:
I could break into expletives just thinking about it...arrrghhhhh.
Now i have a young colleague i'm training to become part of the engineering team....and he eats crisps :ohmy:...all frikkin day :cry:
He's caught me giving him a 'eyebrows raised' look already..perhaps he'll take the hint.

Top Bottom