Tell me about your avatar.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dec66

A gentlemanly pootler, these days
Hope shes ok , my lad has a genetic condition and hes 10 soon , daughter is 5 and the same height too.
What does he have, if that's not too personal a question (if it is, then I apologize)? My daughter has Sotos Syndrome, which can have a whole range of physical symptoms and characteristics, but the main things we see are global developmental delay, in the cognitive sense, ASD, and overgrowth (she's the height of an eight year old, about 4' 4"). People can't compute seeing a child of "eight" acting like a three year old, so we get some rather "interesting" reactions at times.

She's actually on the milder end of the spectrum for the condition, and we're starting to see her personality blossom now, which is nice.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
What does he have, if that's not too personal a question (if it is, then I apologize)? My daughter has Sotos Syndrome, which can have a whole range of physical symptoms and characteristics, but the main things we see are global developmental delay, in the cognitive sense, ASD, and overgrowth (she's the height of an eight year old, about 4' 4"). People can't compute seeing a child of "eight" acting like a three year old, so we get some rather "interesting" reactions at times.

She's actually on the milder end of the spectrum for the condition, and we're starting to see her personality blossom now, which is nice.
Chronic poly-cystic renal failure .

Vertego

Just reflecting on the meaning of life.
Spot on. Collioure, Pyrénées-Orientales, France.

collioure-1.jpg

Top Bottom