Tell me why..I don't like mondays!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I wanna sho--ooo-oo-oot
The whole
Day
Down!

1) half way to work - chain snapped
2) look in saddle pack - zip is undone - chain tool nowhere to be seen

Is it some kind of weird coincidence that my local branch of EBC opens today, I was told at Leeds that if I wanted to delay my free service until the Sheffield branch opened today, so I was thinking "might aswell book it in for a once-over"

So, looks like I shall be dropping it in for a service and a new chain....

Bring on next Monday.:smile:

J4CKO

Ditto, got a fair distance to work and wondered why my rucksack felt so light, its because it wasnt there :smile: comepletely forgot to put it on, still, lovely (if f*cking frezing) day for it, -8 it said on my outside temp thingy.

potsy

Rambler
hackbike 666 said:
I did that once and also forgot my helmet but realised in time on both occasions.
I used to regularly get 1/2 mile down the road before I realised I'd forgotten my helmet/bag,just feels weird now riding without the helmet.
I took my chain apart last week for the 1st time(power-link) and was paranoid all the way to work in case I'd put it back on wrong.

J4CKO

fossyant said:
How do you "forget" a rucksack....:smile:;) LOL

I think its part galloping senility (I am nearly 40 :sad:) and the fact I used my Hybrid yesterday for a ride with the youngest and I use panniers with that, coupled with the fact I havent used the rucksack for that long compared to the panniers and also I was marvelling at the brisk chill around my nether regions.

That and I am a doofus :biggrin:

fossyant said:
How do you "forget" a rucksack....:smile:;) LOL

I did it early one morning during the snow thingy....First time ever.Although I realised when I had walked down the road...Had to walk too much snow.

Cascad

Über Member
Not only did I once forget my rucksack, but I locked it in the garage along with all my keys, phone, cash etc...

Thanks to letting agents!

Top Bottom