Tell us about your local charity...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
...who probably doesn’t get the recognition the larger charities do.

I’d like to start with wheelsforwellbeing who do great work in getting everybody and anybody on 2/3/4 wheels. It’s not just about cycling, but getting people out and active who otherwise may not be able to do so.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah

I’d like to start with wheelsforwellbeing who do great work in getting everybody and anybody on 2/3/4 wheels. It’s not just about cycling, but getting people out and active who otherwise may not be able to do so.

Former forumite, the much missed Tdr1nka works for them.

marknotgeorge

Hol den Vorschlaghammer!
I would say Safe and Sound Derby, which helps to ensure that whatever failings Derby City Council have, supporting victims of child sexual exploitation isn't one of them.

EDIT: To make it clearer, the council are good at looking after the kids, not so good at other things.

Last edited:

RedRider

Pulling through

I've been supporting someone to attend the herne hill sessions these last couple of months, always a good start to the week.
@ianrauk , which one's your mate?

I'd like to mention Southwark Law Centre which goes above and beyond to ensure some of the borough's most vulnerable people have access to legal advice and representation around housing and other stuff. Can't praise them enough.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I've been supporting someone to attend the herne hill sessions these last couple of months, always a good start to the week.
@ianrauk , which one's your mate?

I'd like to mention Southwark Law Centre which goes above and beyond to ensure some of the borough's most vulnerable people have access to legal advice and representation around housing and other stuff. Can't praise them enough.

Dominik is the chap.

Top Bottom