Tells us what cycling is coming up on TV....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

brommers

Years beyond my wisdom
6 Day London starts Tuesday 24th October at 7.30pm on Eurosport

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Live Cycling: Saitama Criterium 7.00am on Eurosport - includes Chris Froome, Marcel Kittel etc.
Is that British Eurosport only? I see Snooker on then and the next cycling on Eurosport is the track world cups at Pruszkow 0830-1000 on the 6th and 1600-1700 on the 7th (probably highlights) and Manchester 2100-2255 on the 12th and Ghent Six Day 2000-2255 on the 19th.

brommers

Years beyond my wisdom
Is that British Eurosport only? I see Snooker on then and the next cycling on Eurosport is the track world cups at Pruszkow 0830-1000 on the 6th and 1600-1700 on the 7th (probably highlights) and Manchester 2100-2255 on the 12th and Ghent Six Day 2000-2255 on the 19th.
On Sky's programme guide it just says Eurosport 2

brommers

Years beyond my wisdom
Killian Murdoch is lying to you ;) I think that's British Eurosport 2 because real Eurosport 2 has the Tour of Hainan live 0530-0730 tomorrow and then ice skating. I don't usually post Eurosport 2 stuff here because it's a pay channel that almost no-one has.
Saturday not Friday - I forgot to put the day on my original post

mjr

Saturday not Friday - I forgot to put the day on my original post
Aha, I see it! Assumption is the mother and all that.

British Eurosport hasn't existed for 2 years
So Sky may say, but the version of Eurosport on Sky still has many different programmes to the International (including the English-language) and German ones. Take this afternoon for example: British Eurosport goes to World Superbikes at 4pm while German Eurosport goes to Major League Soccer and International goes to cycling.

brommers

Years beyond my wisdom
Aha, I see it! Assumption is the mother and all that.

So Sky may say, but the version of Eurosport on Sky still has many different programmes to the International (including the English-language) and German ones. Take this afternoon for example: British Eurosport goes to World Superbikes at 4pm while German Eurosport goes to Major League Soccer and International goes to cycling.
That's not from Sky - I googled it. It stopped in 2015 and now there is no such thing as British Eurosport

mjr

That's not from Sky - I googled it. It stopped in 2015 and now there is no such thing as British Eurosport
Google and Sky, both monopolies that mislead. There is still a British Eurosport in practice (apparently now referred to in some places as Eurosport UK), no matter what its on-screen branding.

brommers

Years beyond my wisdom
Track World Cup Manchester: BBC coverage
Friday, November 10
19:00-22:20, Live, BBC red button and online

Saturday, November 11
15:45-16:45, Highlights, BBC Two
18:30-22:15, Live, BBC red button and online

Sunday, November 12
15:45-16:45, Highlights, BBC Two
18:30-22:15, Live, BBC red button and online

Track World Cup Manchester: Eurosport coverage
Friday, November 10
17:00-22:20, Live, Eurosport 1

Saturday, November 11
No coverage

Sunday, November 12
06:45-07:45, Highlights, Eurosport 1
22:30-23:30, Highlights, Eurosport 1

Read more at http://www.cyclingweekly.com/news/l...-tv-guide-schedule-358094#iC2RlxRRRUjOTGWF.99

Top Bottom