Tells us what cycling is coming up on TV....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bpsmith

Veteran
I'm there now!

Those who know me may see me on the right (as they ride) just after the People's Choice Classic banner about a km from the finish
Awesome, I bet!

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
British National CX Championships on the BBC right now...
https://t.co/CJ9uMcl1ZX

ETA: although there's little evidence of it on the red button or on iPlayer live...

ETA: Men's U23 is streaming on the website now. 14 minutes in. No prizes for guessing who is already leading by a large margin...

Last edited:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Also Freesat channel 252 - but no series link for recording.

And apparently Freeview / BT / Talktalk channel 95
Ah - I just discovered that independently. I was about to spread the news but found that you beat me to it!

Too late for the first few stages. I'll have to watch the short highlight videos on YouTube for them.

Mike_P

Guru
Ah - I just discovered that independently. I was about to spread the news but found that you beat me to it!

Too late for the first few stages. I'll have to watch the short highlight videos on YouTube for them.
Timekeeping is a bit ropy with the program carrying on longer than advertised/PVRed so I tried to manually retime only for the PVR record the following program instead yesterday. Todays I presume came on earlier due to the earlier start so the PVR missed the first hour

brommers

Years beyond my wisdom
Volta a la Comunitat Valenciana - 2pm Eurosport from Wednesday
6 days Copenhagen starts Thursday 8.30pm also on Eurosport

Top Bottom