Tells us what cycling is coming up on TV....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Tour de Suisse Women looks to be free to view in most of Europe on Eurosport 1 Germany: 1820-2030 Sat (rec), 1030-1250 Sun, 2200-2325 Mon (rec), 0100-0030 Wed (rec). All times CEST = UTC+2.

KneesUp

Guru
Is ITV player working for everyone except me? I'm on OSX (latest one) and have tried Safari (can hear the commentary but it's a black screen), Firefox (same as Safari), Brave (progress bar moves but no sound or image) and Opera (just a white screen with black text telling me not to enter competitions if I'm watching on demand)

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Is ITV player working for everyone except me? I'm on OSX (latest one) and have tried Safari (can hear the commentary but it's a black screen), Firefox (same as Safari), Brave (progress bar moves but no sound or image) and Opera (just a white screen with black text telling me not to enter competitions if I'm watching on demand)
Wow. ITV player died ages ago. It was replaced by ITV hub and that's now been replaced by ITVx. Have you tried that?

KneesUp

Guru
Wow. ITV player died ages ago. It was replaced by ITV hub and that's now been replaced by ITVx. Have you tried that?

Yeah sorry. I meant “the ITV streaming thing, whatever they call it now”! I was using web browsers so was the correct current url.
I watched it in the app on my iPad in the end. Couldn’t get it to work in a browser at all.

KneesUp

Guru
Cheers. Works on my firestick too. I was just trying to have it on my laptop on one of the screens while I was working. Couldn’t get it to work in a browser. All the apps seemed ok.

tarric

Über Member
Discovery plus have La Vuelta coverage from around 13:30 each day.
If you have Sky it's a free add on.
They also show most other races currently showing the Deutschland Tour, Benelux Tour, Tour of Scandinavia and Tour de l'Avenir.

Top Bottom