Tells us what cycling is coming up on TV....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Milan San Remo from 1pm on RAI2. Highlights 10 pm on Eurosport 1.

mjr

Paris Roubaix highlights on Quest 11 pm Saturday and Sunday

Men's race live on Eurosport 1 from 1015 Sunday, after the Paris marathon coverage. On Saturday, Eurosport seem to prefer the Basque tour to the women's race, sadly, so the only live coverage seems to be France 3 from 1425-1655.

Adam4868

Guru

Men's race live on Eurosport 1 from 1015 Sunday, after the Paris marathon coverage. On Saturday, Eurosport seem to prefer the Basque tour to the women's race, sadly, so the only live coverage seems to be France 3 from 1425-1655.
Woman's Roubaix is on 2 till 5 on Eurosport 2

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Thanks. I'll be watching full coverage on Eurosport but told a friend and she is pleased that she will get to see both races on TV.

nellietheelephant

Can't you do a Rod Hull and point your dish at Germany or something?

Ah yes, once I visited
the city
of Hull

Twas full of northerners
and exceeding dull.

Apparently it's named after a chap named Rod,
who, attempting to improve his TV display
(better to see Match of the Day)

fell off the roof
(the silly sod).

He's now with God.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
what happened to coverage of stage 4 of the basque country ? i know there was a big crash and i dont want to gawk at it although some coverage of the rest of the stage would be nice too see.Checked eurosport and discovery with nothing coming up at all .

Xarquer

Viewers in Spain can see the women's race on RTVE from 15.15 (Spanish time).

I cancelled my Eurosport subscription after I tried to watch the Flanders race on 31 March in the short intervals between adverts, and finally gave up on the whole race in disgust! Why do we pay for a service then watch adverts for half of the time? I'm now trying to find a suitable alternative to the defunct GCN+ that doesn't bombard me with unwanted publicity.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
what happened to coverage of stage 4 of the basque country ? i know there was a big crash and i dont want to gawk at it although some coverage of the rest of the stage would be nice too see.Checked eurosport and discovery with nothing coming up at all .

As the stage was neutralised after the crash, there was no point showing Meintjes “winning”.

mjr

Brabant Arrow today 14:45 - 16:30 Eurosport 1. Giro d'Abruzzo before and continuing 12:30 the rest of the race. Abruzzo also on RAI Sport.

Amstel Gold Sunday from 12:00 Eurosport 1. Women's race then men's.

Tour of the Alps from Monday from 12:30 daily Eurosport 1 as far as I can see. I strongly suspect it'll also be on RAI Sport.

Top Bottom