tenn winter gloves or btwin 700 ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Has anyone used them and are they warm ?
I a in need of some winter gloves as what i have which is altura night visions with a pair of thermal lining gloves isnt cutting it .
Rode home in a pair of thick work gloves they provide for fork truck drivers outside this morning , toasty but to bulky 9 yea bos knows im taking them back tonight ) .I do have some ski gloves but they are great but again to bulky and a pair of aldi "winter " gloves

I have also seen the btwin gloves at £20
http://www.decathlon.co.uk/700-winter-cycling-gloves-black-id_8369611.html

I've got the BTWIN. They are very nice and warm, not waterproof though. However with a pair of Castelli Diluvio gloves underneath, that's not a problem.

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
I have a pair of the Btwin ones and would agree they are fine. Not a fan of Tenn. Gave away a pair of their track mitts because they put too much pressure on a nerve in my hands and left me in agony. Strange fit.

greekonabike

President of the 'Democratic Republic' of GOAB
I'm not sure if you're still looking for gloves but I have a pair of Tenn's that were on Amazon for about £13. They're comfy and do a good job at keeping my hands warm but recently one of the seams came loose. I got it stitched rather than sending it back and it's been fine since. I think it was probably an isolated incident so I'd still recommend them.

GOAB

Top Bottom