Tennis Predictions

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
rich p said:
I hope Federer beats Nadal.
Hardly a dago's by without Spain winning something:rolleyes::eek:

ps those eyes are swiss rolls!

Oh dear - withdrawal symptoms...you're sounding a bit like Brasil Faulty rich :thumbsup:

"Sybil!"

;)

Keith Oates

Janner
Even if it's on the TV out here I won't be watching as I also get fairly bored with it. However I hope Nadal doesn't win, with all the money he earns and he can't be bothered to by a proper tennis shirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Aperitif said:
Oh dear - withdrawal symptoms...you're sounding a bit like Brasil Faulty rich :smile:

"Sybil!"

:laugh:

I'm in mourning. I wander into the vacant bedroom to smell the faint whiff of fading scent, the stray hair on the pillow*

* not a curly one as she didn't have those

yello

I thought she (Gabriella Sabatini) was Argentinian. Oh, hang on. A pun on a typo. Sorry. Anyways, that particular photo doesn't do her justice I reckon... at least I recall her being hotter than that... in fact, I'm not even sure that is her!

rich p, steady on there fella, you're starting to worry me :laugh:

O ye of little faith, the Federer - Nadal match was a classsic, was it not... :smile: I missed the last hour, because I was playing tennis - but caught the last two minutes on the Sports Centre TV.

I got the Venus bit right, and how about Laura Robson - she's quite a prospect.

OP
OP
M

Melvil

Melvil said:
For me it's got to be the following:

Men

Nadal vs Federer in the final. Nadal wins.

Women

Serena vs Venus Williams - Serena wins.

Do you agree?

Ah, the smug glow of satisfaction (erm, apart from Venus winning). I put a bet on Nadal winning 3 sets to 2, too, so I can reap in a very small sum of money, too!

Top Bottom