Tents and Bags!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
F

frankmorris

Decathlon do seem to deliver to me in the South of England. Try again. http://www.decathlon...line&type=opeco Alternatively get it shipped to me and I will post to Spain at cost.

Thanks for the offer jay, have managed to get the tent and a lightweight down sleeping bag sent to my sisters in Halton, starting to get my bits together for the trip, have still to go down the slippery slope of getting the right bike have looked at just about every thread on here and read countless opinions but i want to get this one right don't fancy having to buy another "proper" bike in a couple of years, any ideas would be gladly welcome!

willem

Über Member
Very good touring bikes that will not break the bank would be the German Fahrradmanufaktur T400 SLX for the rougher stuff or for a bit more tarmac the Surly Long Haul Trucker with 26 inch wheels or in the larger sizes also with 28 inch wheels for even more tarmac. I think both of these are at a perfect price point with excellent quality and still not outlandish prices. If you wan to spend more, you would be getting into custom frame territory and/or Rohloff hub (14 speed internal gear hub - ueber reliable but expensive).
Willem

Top Bottom