Tesco 1W LED flashlight

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dodgy

I just got a 5W led torch from Ledshoppe.com for $10.99 delivered. It has adjustable focus, I bought it for walking down the country lane to my local pub. It's excellent, significantly brighter than the Tesco 3W cree which I also own.

Downward

Guru
Anyone got any ideas on the Twofish lock block ?

The issue is when it rains the velcro comes loose and the torch today did actually fall off (after 2 years of managing to catch it before it got that far.

The Tesco torch is pretty solid, Got ran over twice and it's battered but working still.

PpPete

Legendary Member
When I was running Tesco torches I always used the lanyard as a backup to the lockblock.

This a lot of light for the money, but it's still really a torch with a holder. I have one as a secondary to my Hope 1.
The 290 lumens claim is BS though, it's only as bright as the Hope on LOW.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
I have a zip tie around wheer my lock block goes arond the handlebar as mine slides around the bars when wet .

As for a AA torch i run ..

UltraFire WF-606A Cree Q5-WC 230-Lumen LED Flashlight , very bright for around £10 although i found the 2900 mah batteries i run are very tight

sku_14909_1.jpg

rovers1875

Veteran
Just ordered one of those to use a supplementary light ( in conjunction with both my Tesco 1W AA Cree's I currently use, I might add!! ).

I've got an Edinburgh Bike Co-op Revolution Vision Hi Power LED ( reviewed in this months C+ mag ) that I have been using for about a year now and that one you have linked to in the eBay advert looks uncannily similar!! :biggrin: :-

http://www.edinburgh...4c003152c003247

£17.99 !!!! I just bought one as a back up for £4.99 at Winfields of Haslingden (branded Rolson)

Top Bottom