Tesco Scam....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ChrisW

Tesco car park scam

A warning for you and any of your friends who may be regular customers at Tesco.

Over the last couple of weeks I have become the victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get some shopping turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you!

Here's how the scam works.....

Two seriously good looking late teen/early twenty-something year old girls come over to your car as you are loading your shopping into the boot. They both start wiping your windscreen with a rag and windowlene, with their cleavage almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to have a good butchers. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say "No" and instead ask you for a lift to another shopping centre. You agree and they get in the back seat.

On the way, they start having s3x with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs oral on you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen on Aug the 14th, 19th and 21st, twice on the 24th and 26th, three times on the 28th, twice just yesterday, and very likely again this upcoming weekend as soon as I can buy more wallets.

Please pass this message on to all the men you know to warn them about this scam.

cisamcgu

Legendary Member
;):biggrin::biggrin:

The girls working the Waitrose carpark speak several languages, can provide high grade Peruvian charlie while they pleasure you and are funding their MBA in International Business Law.

I wouldn't go to KwikSave if I were you....

Chuffy said:
The girls working the Waitrose carpark speak several languages, can provide high grade Peruvian charlie while they pleasure you and are funding their MBA in International Business Law.

I wouldn't go to KwikSave if I were you....

Ah.........so that's why the Kwikkies in Bala has a particularly mangy looking sheep in the carpark. ;)

Patrick Stevens said:
Ah.........so that's why the Kwikkies in Bala has a particularly mangy looking sheep in the carpark. ;)
;)
(join in folks, you all know this one)
Q - What do you call a sheep tied to a post in Wales?

A - A leisure centre!

I'll get my coat.....

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
I'm not usually one for posting warnings about potential scams but I had a close miss today. I walked into B&Q and some old guy dressed in orange asked me if I wanted decking. Fortunately, I got the first punch in and that was the end of that. Those less alert might not be so lucky. Be careful out there...

gbb

Legendary Member
Thankyou Chris...an old un, but it had me sniggering over my sandwitches on an otherwise dull boring day. Still sniggering as i write this.

Top Bottom