Tete de la course

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mosschops2

:confused: Who else appears?? :confused:

Tetedelacourse

Dayvo said:
Yeah, I know, it's pathetic, childish and sad, :biggrin: but it always makes me chuckle when I see one of our forumers names on the box when cycling's on! :biggrin::biggrin:

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Paul Sherwin tonight said something along the lines of "and there he is, Tete De La Course, approaching the summit knowing that today belongs to him.

Of course, the reality was that I was stuck in a god-awful meeting discussing bloody drop down lists and accessibility requirements for a database:sad::smile::smile:

Later on, around the time Vino was punching the air, I was toiling in the car park with my quick release (I'd put it on too tightly) so I could load my bike in the back of the car after Mrs T offered to come pick me up:blush:

Tetedelacourse said:
Later on, around the time Vino was punching the air, I was toiling in the car park with my quick release (I'd put it on too tightly) so I could load my bike in the back of the car after Mrs T offered to come pick me up:blush:

...bet you felt a right tete. Never mind, today is a rest day - you'll probably get home early...:biggrin::biggrin:

mosschops2

I know :biggrin: :biggrin:

Before your mentioning of Crewe, I always assumed it was a reference to some local Red Devils....:smile::blush:

Top Bottom