1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tete de la course

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Dayvo, 23 Jul 2007.

1. Dayvo

Dayvo Just passin' through

Yeah, I know, it's pathetic, childish and sad, :biggrin: but it always makes me chuckle when I see one of our forumers names on the box when cycling's on! :biggrin::smile:

2. mosschops2

mosschops2 New Member

:confused: Who else appears?? :confused:

3. Tetedelacourse

Tetedelacourse New Member

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Paul Sherwin tonight said something along the lines of "and there he is, Tete De La Course, approaching the summit knowing that today belongs to him.

Of course, the reality was that I was stuck in a god-awful meeting discussing bloody drop down lists and accessibility requirements for a database:sad::smile::smile:

Later on, around the time Vino was punching the air, I was toiling in the car park with my quick release (I'd put it on too tightly) so I could load my bike in the back of the car after Mrs T offered to come pick me up:blush:

4. ...bet you felt a right tete. Never mind, today is a rest day - you'll probably get home early...:biggrin::biggrin:

5. alecstilleyedye

alecstilleyedye nothing in moderation Staff Member

in crewe every other saturday afternoon there are a few thousand people who will, on occasion, claim to be me - all at once :biggrin:

6. fuzzy29

fuzzy29 New Member

You could always change your forum name to '10 o'clock news' and you'd be mentioned every day!

7. mosschops2

mosschops2 New Member

They claim to be Alec Still Eye-Dye?? :confused:

8. alecstilleyedye

well that's what it sounds like :biggrin:

9. mosschops2

mosschops2 New Member

I know :biggrin: :biggrin:

Before your mentioning of Crewe, I always assumed it was a reference to some local Red Devils....:smile::blush:

10. alecstilleyedye

oooh how dare you sir :smile:;):biggrin::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

11. mosschops2

mosschops2 New Member

12. Ridgerider

Ridgerider New Member

Have they ridden along a ridge yet?

13. OP
    OP
    Dayvo

Dayvo Just passin' through

That's the day over withis probably the nearest I'd get to getting a mention.
    If I changed my name to 'doping cheat' I'd be heard all the time. :biggrin: