Thames Path Meander, Mk III (18/09/11)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Great photo's Mice.
I can see the Peter The Great statue from my office window...

I will definitely have to make the next one of these rides. It looked fab.

Wow, very fab photos, Mice!

Tim Hall

Sorry for the late response, but as I've been away working. And sleeping in a castle.

Anyway...

Andrij, that was just a great day. I love points of interest on a ride, and try to include a few when I organise Tandem Club runs. This ride had loads. And such great company too. And free extra fenestral bananas. And a machine for making nekkid ladies, even if they were a bit rough. Mrs. Hall and The Boy enjoyed themselves as well. Believe me, when The Boy says "it was OK" that counts as high praise.

Next time I'll bring lights, promise.

Pics are here

Pure class from the 'OK' parent

IMGP7331.JPG

Sorry for the late response, but as I've been away working. And sleeping in a castle.

Anyway...

Andrij, that was just a great day. I love points of interest on a ride, and try to include a few when I organise Tandem Club runs. This ride had loads. And such great company too. And free extra fenestral bananas. And a machine for making nekkid ladies, even if they were a bit rough. Mrs. Hall and The Boy enjoyed themselves as well. Believe me, when The Boy says "it was OK" that counts as high praise.

Next time I'll bring lights, promise.

Pics are here

Good grief - they are fantastic pics. I have had some very kind comments about mine for which I am very grateful - but your photos are in a completely different class altogether - ruddy awesome. Those box hedges .... and although we were on the same meander (mark III) I have no idea where that ironmongery was or indeed the nekkid ladies.

Glad The Boy enjoyed himself.

Andrij - over to you for the next one (need to check that Zigzag will be lobbing les bananes from his window though!!

M :bicycle:

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Pure class from the 'OK' parent

IMGP7331.JPG
barely an hour before the sky had been leaden - low cloud throwing rain at us. Then - all of a sudden - the wind blew it away, and........

Tim Hall

Ahem. They were "extra fenestral" not yer plain "fenestral". That's not because there were more, but because they were beyond the window. See also extramural and The Battle of St George Without.

Top Bottom