Thames Path Meander, Mk IV

Which date do you prefer?A

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andrij

Über Member
A number of people couldn't make this month's running of my Thames Path Meander so I'm offering to run it again in October. Please vote for your preferred day.

This time around we'll start at 10:00. We should finish before sunset, but you'll probably need lights to get you home.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
the 2nd is good for me

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
The last one looked like fun, so I might well make yet another trip to the smoke. As posted on the thread on the other place, 9th or 16th for me (but I'd try and make other dates..)

OP
OP
Andrij

Andrij

Über Member
If anyone can do multiple Sundays, I'd be grateful if you could choose one of them as a preferred day.

At the moment, I could run this ride every Sunday in October and have a good handful of riders each time. :unsure:

OP
OP
Andrij

Andrij

Über Member
Yes, things are getting complicated. That's why I'm making a radical decision...

2[sup]nd[/sup] October is coming off the list - apologies to those who can only make that day. But... I will run the ride on each of the other three Sundays.

If you've been on one of these rides before I don't mind if you come again. OTOH, I'd be grateful if people come for only one of the October days to help keep the numbers on each ride manageable.
Each ride will depart at 10:00 from the Southwark Needle and include pub lunch, ferry crossing and tea stop.

Please PM me with your preferred date and mobile number so I can put together my lists. Also, I'd be grateful for a volunteer TEC for each ride.

OP
OP
Andrij

Andrij

Über Member
*bump*

Just a reminder to those who are interested in this ride. Please drop me a line to confirm when you'll be coming along.

Thanks.

OP
OP
Andrij

Andrij

Über Member
We had another great ride yesterday. :smile:

Unless there is an objection from those who have signed up, I'd like to start the next two rides at 09:30 (or 09:00, if acceptable). We are fast running out of daylight at this time of year.

The rider list for 16/10/11, at the moment, looks like this:
* petes46
* cycleman
* mike

Top Bottom