Thank God for cycling!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
They shut the M5 in Somerset last night and it took a few of my workmates 3 to 4 hours to get home. A distance of about 12 miles.
Thankfully i cycled home and got back after 30mins :wacko:
Also, nobody was hurt in the accident on the motorway which was good.
 

Riding in Circles

Legendary Member
Location
EDINBURGH
Well I hope you take this opportunity to rub it in at work.
 

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Location
South Manchester
Rub it in well and good - I did that to ex work mates - last year in high winds the Highways folk shut Thelwall on the M6....my ex colleagues took hours to get to work...I emailed them at 8.30 from my current job....didn't get replies until about 11 - they had just got into work.... and they thought I was nuts for cycling...
 
That's the sort of thing that makes it all worthwhile .... if it wasn't already.

regards.jpg
from.jpg
snakehips.jpg
 

Soltydog

Squire
Location
near Hornsea
It always makes me smile inside when I'm sailing past traffic at rush hour ;) although i do prefer to cycle on the track away from traffic, but during darkness stick to roads
 

Tharg2007

Guru
Location
Manchester
i love breezing past trafic when united are playing, it grinds to a standstill, not me though ;)
 
Top Bottom