Thank you to @Shaun & the mods

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
I've been here over 11 years, seen people come & go ~ it happens (see Facebook)

This is still my #1 website for general cycling irelavence & relevance :smile:

I'm hardly prolific poster # though enjoy the musings of others, though either avoid certain areas or have no interest or understanding

Having met Shaun on occasions, rode with him (rare I know ;) ) had a lift from him & been to his house, this is done for love not profit. Mods I don't know you but you do this for us & again I suspect for love not acclaim

Anyways just a big ... Thank you to for all you do seen and not seen.

Here's to the next 11 & ...

Last edited:

Levo-Lon

Guru
,,^^^Absolutely..

simonali

Guru
I'd like to thank Shaun for not deleting my oft unused account, due to my sporadic forays into the world of cycling. This is in contrast to whoever runs that other forum called YACF who deleted my dormant account and has so far not bothered approving my new registration...

simonali

Guru
Bit of this going on in 'ere mefinks.
AlanLoppers2.jpg

simonali

Guru
How many?

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
I've been here over 11 years, seen people come & go ~ it happens (see Facebook)

This is still my #1 website for general cycling irelavence & relevance :smile:

I'm hardly prolific poster # though enjoy the musings of others, though either avoid certain areas or have no interest or understanding

Having met Shaun on occasions, rode with him (rare I know ;) ) had a lift from him & been to his house, this is done for love not profit. Mods I don't know you but you do this for us & again I suspect for love not acclaim

Anyways just a big ... Thank you to for all you do seen and not seen.

Here's to the next 11 & ...

Can you sign the card for me too? :okay:

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Just to add to the confusion & uncertainty

Dear oh dear, enough to strike fear into the heart of the hardest rocker that is.
Mate of mine in school was a big old mod, fishtail, dog tooth, bowling shoes you get the picture, anyway, he bought this pile of crap at a record fair we went to with a few other mates. He was ludicrously excited and couldn't wait to get home to put it on, so, eventually, back at my mates house he got to put his new record that he literally had not stopped banging on about on the turntable. I don't think he'd ever heard it before and I don't think I've ever seen him move as fast as he did to take it back off again, the rest of us couldn't help as we were laughing too much.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Dear oh dear, enough to strike fear into the heart of the hardest rocker that is.
Mate of mine in school was a big old mod, fishtail, dog tooth, bowling shoes you get the picture, anyway, he bought this pile of crap at a record fair we went to with a few other mates. He was ludicrously excited and couldn't wait to get home to put it on, so, eventually, back at my mates house he got to put his new record that he literally had not stopped banging on about on the turntable. I don't think he'd ever heard it before and I don't think I've ever seen him move as fast as he did to take it back off again, the rest of us couldn't help as we were laughing too much.
:laugh::laugh: Yeah, the title is a bit misleading :laugh::laugh:

Top Bottom