Show us your ...... TREE!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
I've been ' growing ' this in the middle of the lawn, I think it's a tree-fid ... View attachment 421540
Ahhhh, it's a self seeded Rowan [Mountain Ash] - dig it up!!! - we get hundreds of the little blighters every year, growing up through stuff and emerging triumphant out of the top of hedges and shrubs... they're tough and have a deep tap-root so you can't just pull them out..... *breath*

Archie_tect

Tree reflection in River Coquet at Warkworth near Hermit's Cave!
Tree Reflection- Warkworth.jpg

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
Ahhhh, it's a self seeded Rowan [Mountain Ash] - dig it up!!! - we get hundreds of the little blighters every year, growing up through stuff and emerging triumphant out of the top of hedges and shrubs... they're tough and have a deep tap-root so you can't just pull them out..... *breath*

Thanks ~ wondered what it was :notworthy:

if you look behind there's 2 Rown / mountain ashes, explains where it came from , though this one has little thorns on it !

Mrs M

Guru
A couple of palm trees at the wonderful Chelsea Physic garden in London which we visited recently.

View attachment 421546

This is a Canary Island date palm. They seem to be increasingly common in the U.K. nowadays. (There's also a huge one on a roundabout near the Houses of Parliament).

View attachment 421547

And a more exotic looking palm in the same garden. Not sure what type, but I've not seem one like it before in this country.

The garden is a real gem and well worth a visit.
Looks like a Jelly palm, may be wrong though

Archie_tect

View attachment 422140

Sadly not my tree.....BUT
Somewhere to park your bike...

Top Bottom