Show us your ...... TREE!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

booze and cake

probably out cycling
These are'nt mine, but I saw them while out riding this afternoon. I saw not 1, but 3 trees within a mile or two of each other with both pink and white blossom. The pink I presume its some kind of ornamental cherry, like a Kanzan or something? It looks like it was grafted onto a maybe a wild cherry? Unfortunately there was no clear blue sky to show off the contrast as it was overcast, but it was still a pretty striking sight and made me want some marshmallows^_^
aCZVwrG.jpg

JmJzlq8.jpg

TCigKgP.jpg

Mwq9N3w.jpg

eoDlF84.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg

Taken at my golf course, from two angles, two trees growing out of a branch, or is it two branches growing out of a tree?

Stephenite

Membå
This pine has appeared in the 'garden' of the cabin. I haven't been here for six months. The odd thing is I can't find the stump. Well, whatever... we'll finish chopping it up tomorrow and it'll go in the woodshed.

20180428_184930.jpg

Another not mine addition, and technically not even a tree anymore, but never the less it impressed me t'other day.

FB_IMG_1524999163042.jpg

It's actually got a anothet owl behind this one and a baby owl carved into the trunk as well.

It's an easy spot for any Cheshire members, it's on Puddington Lane in er, Puddington :crazy:

Jody

Stubborn git
I think it's a Katsura. Will have a look if I still have the tag on it when I go outside.

Top Bottom