thank you

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I think it was @voyager who made the comment somewhere that she uses Hamster Buggy bags with a small adaptation to carry around light items.

I want to say thank you. They work a treat for carrying clothing around now that it is getting a touch cooler and wetter and have saved me the extra weight of the pannier rack and panniers which I recon would have added at least another 1.5kg to the already very slow me!

IMG_3886.JPG

I just made the one modification to either bag on the opposite side of the existing clasps. The mudguard stay was already that shape, so has made a temporary home for the strap. I think I may need to length it to allow me to move it to another home without the end of the strap catching each and every spoke but that is work in progress. For now the ability to carry waterproofs and/or warmer layers has been easily sorted. (Not to mention the fact that they should move over to the wheelchair without too much of a modification as well!)

IMG_3888.JPG IMG_3889.JPG

@SatNavSaysStraightOn
Glad to be of help
they do look better for shorter trips than the standard panniers
rottingdean.jpg

we made a couple of curved supports for mine to fit behind the seat - one day we might convert ken's to the same , Hidden behind my bags are two triangle mtb bags which house the 5ah get you home addition battery

regards emma

Top Bottom