Thankgod...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

Paul McCartney saved the Brits - not that I was much bothered about the Brits but PM was the best thing on it ! ! !

In fact the whole show should have been about him !

col

Legendary Member
I thought amy winehouse was going to pull her skirt over her head,:biggrin:and it was very unprofessional wasnt it?:smile:

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

col said:
I thought amy winehouse was going to pull her skirt over her head,:biggrin:and it was very unprofessional wasnt it?:smile:

I seen amy winehouse once whilst she in her 'off her head period' and the 1st performance wasn't much different...

Yet the 2nd was...

I would not like to be a 'youf' influenced by the popstars of today !

Then again, I wasnt influenced by the popstars when I was young :biggrin:

domtyler

Über Member
McCartney was clearly just going through the motions. Totally lacking in feeling or musicality, just left me feeling totally drained.

col

Legendary Member
yenrod said:
I seen amy winehouse once whilst she in her 'off her head period' and the 1st performance wasn't much different...

Yet the 2nd was...

I would not like to be a 'youf' influenced by the popstars of today !

Then again, I wasnt influenced by the popstars when I was young :smile:

And do you think she can dance as good as tina turner:biggrin:

The McCartney medley completely passed me by.

It was as if someone had sucked all the life out of him.

50 odd million?for a few years with him,i dont think he will miss it from his 800,000.000 isnt it?And it looks to me like a classic bit of ore digging;)

Dave5N

Über Member
I missed it - did he do all the old number one hits? Mull of Kintyre is truly unique.

col

Legendary Member
I like that song,probably because it came out at about the same time i was in a pipe band.

col

Legendary Member
I do seriously,i actualy like it,:biggrin::smile:

Didnt see it tonight though,but then most of the live singers were crap,with a couple of exceptions.

Top Bottom