That bloke in the Pims o'clock ads

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bigtallfatbloke

...I caught some of his show the other night and for the first time in years a 'modern day' comedian made me laugh....well two sketches did, the rest were average....but the sketch with the two WW2 pilots speaking teenage speak, and the mammoth sketch had me in stitches..."shoot mammoth!":biggrin::biggrin:

zimzum42

Legendary Member
Armstrong and Miller?

Funny stuff!

ChrisW

What time and which channel? I need a laarf after the number of p*nctures i've had, chain breaking and bloody cold mornings!

Did anyone see "Outnumbered" that short series on about 3 months ago with the teacher Dad and the 3 kids? Brilliant, lots of gigles xx( :tongue: :sad:

Arch

Married to Night Train
ChrisW said:
Did anyone see "Outnumbered" that short series on about 3 months ago with the teacher Dad and the 3 kids? Brilliant, lots of gigles :blush: :biggrin: xx(

I loved that. The kids were great. Apparently a lot of it was impro, which is why they seemed so natural. The little girl suggesting her Dad sent her vegetables to the starving kids in Africa scene cracked me up...

The "What were you doing when Kennedy was shot?" sketch had me in fits.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
Arch said:
I loved that. The kids were great. Apparently a lot of it was impro, which is why they seemed so natural. The little girl suggesting her Dad sent her vegetables to the starving kids in Africa scene cracked me up...

art imitates life…

that was exactly my comeback to my mother's "don't be ungrateful, there are etc etc" speech, but she never seemed to find it funny :blush:

Top Bottom