That French Nick leeson geezer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bigtallfatbloke

...he'll probably get banged up for longer than most rapists...the holy doller/Euro pound being sacred in our mixed up societies.

Noodley

Bigtallfatbloke said:
...he'll probably get banged up for longer than most rapists...the holy doller/Euro pound being sacred in our mixed up societies.

I hope he gets "banged up" for a long time...and his managers.

Abitrary

What he's done is absolutely no worse than stealing stationary or computers from work.

If the bank goes down, they can all get new jobs with their banking skills.

gbb

Legendary Member
:biggrin: i keep reading the post as 'lezzer' instead of leeson geezer, and it catches me every time..
Must be reading too fast or maybe need some bromide :sad:

Maz

Guru
I can't get fired up by this story.
If it was a bank depot raid involving vans, balaclavas, sawn-off shotguns etc I'd be livid.
This bloke in France presses a few buttons on his PC at work and all this dosh electronically disappears into the ether.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Dave5N said:
SO who's sitting pretty with £3.75Bn in their back pocket?

If he lost it, someone must have won it? So why is it bad for the economy? :idea:

Unfortunately money doesn't obey a conservation law. It can be created or annihilated instantly.

In my case I have a problem with the creation aspect :sad:. The annihilation bit is a breeze :biggrin:

Dave5N

Über Member
How? If I gamble, say, £3.75 and lose, the bookie is £3.75 richer.

Where did the £3.75Bn go to?

domtyler

Über Member
Personally I don't believe a word of this official 'story'. What's that smell? Not dog shoot, not horse shoot, hmm, BULLSHIT!!!

Abitrary

twentysix by twentyfive said:
Unfortunately money doesn't obey a conservation law. It can be created or annihilated instantly.

In my case I have a problem with the creation aspect :sad:. The annihilation bit is a breeze ;)

But money is an abstract value put on material goods... matter.... and matter cannot be created or destroyed.

andygates

Do you have any evidence of that? Or are you just making stuff up because a really big number needs a really big cause to make it sit comfortably?

Top Bottom